Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walk in Silence


1. Pale Saints - Henry
2. Pale Saints - Half-life remembered
3. Pale Saints - Hunted
4. Pale Saints - One blue hill
5. Pale Saints - Angel (will you be my)
6. Pale Saints - Baby maker
7. My Bloody Valentine - Don't ask why
8. My Bloody Valentine - I only said
9. My Bloody Valentine - Several girls galore
10. My Bloody Valentine - Glider
11. My Bloody Valentine - No more sorry
12. My Bloody Valentine - To here knows when
13. My Bloody Valentine - Feed me with your kiss
14. Lush - Sweetness and light
15. Lush - Love at first sight
16. Lush - Desire lines
17. Lush - Superblast! (remix)
18. Lush - Untogether
19. Lush - Nothing natural
20. The Boo Radleys - Lazarus
21. The Boo Radleys - Wake up boo!
22. The Boo Radleys - I hang suspended
23. The Boo Radleys - (I wanna be) touchdown Jesus
24. The Boo Radleys - Skyscraper
25. The Boo Radleys - At the sound of speed
26. The Verve - Endless life
27. The Verve - Catching the butterfly
28. The Verve - Blue (USA Mix)
29. The Verve - Twilight
30. The Verve - She's a superstar
31. The Verve - Space and time
32. The Verve - Gravity grave
33. Joy Division - Ceremony
34. Joy Division - Dead souls
35. Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
36. Joy Division - Transmission
36. Joy Division - Atmosphere

No comments: