Thursday, August 27, 2009

Trip-Hopera




With the new Massive Attack Ep slowly approaching, I thought it would be great to create a trip-hop themed playlist for this week: Please note a few I had to attach videos with each song due to the essence of the video or because I could not find them on Imeem.

1. Goldfrapp - Pilots (on a star)
2. Hooverphonic - 2wicky 
3. Dot Allison - Colour me
4. Sneaker Pimps - Walk the rain
6. Tricky - Antihistamine
7. Gus Gus - Bambi
8. Morcheeba - Sao Paulo
9. Bent - Private road
10. Bjork - Bachelorette 
12. Conjure One - I believe
14. Olive - Love affair
15. DJ Krush featuring Esthero - Final home
16. Lamb - Gabriel
17. Portishead -  Over
18. Zero 7 - Home
19. Crustation - Purple
20. DJ Shadow - Six days
21. Kosheen - Let go
23. Broadcast - America's boy
24. Unkle - Twilight  (Song 7)
25. Royksopp - Eple 
26. Emiliana Torrini - Easy



No comments: