Friday, October 23, 2009

Better late than never





I apologize for the delay on posting my playlists; well anyways here is my playlist from Monday, October 12th:

1. Primitive Painters - Felt
2. Boo Radleys - Lazarus
3. My Bloody Valentine - Walrus intro (live at ATP NY)
4. My Bloody Valentine - I only said (live at ATP NY)
5. My Bloody Valentine - When you sleep (live at ATP NY)
6. My Bloody Valentine - You never should (live at ATP NY)
7. My Bloody Valentine - You're still in a dream (live at ATP NY)
8. My Bloody Valentine - Cigarette in your bed (live at ATP NY)
9. My Bloody Valentine - Come in alone (live at ATP NY)
10. My Bloody Valentine - Only shallow (live at ATP NY)
11. My Bloody Valentine - Thorn (live at ATP NY)
12. My Bloody Valentine - Nothing much to lose (live at ATP NY)
13. My Bloody Valentine - To here knows when (live at ATP NY)
14. My Bloody Valentine - Slow (live at ATP NY)
15. My Bloody Valentine - Soon (live at ATP NY)
16. My Bloody Valentine - Feed me with your kiss (live at ATP NY)
17. My Bloody Valentine - You made me realise (live at ATP NY)
18. Spacemen 3 - Rollercoaster
19. Psychedelic Furs - Heartbreak beat (Extended mix)
20. OMD - 7 seas
21. Silversun Pickups - Panic switch
22. Modern English - Gathering dust
23. Wolfgang Press - Christianity
24. Duran Duran - A view to a kill
25. Soft Cell - Sex dwarf
26. Gary Numan - Metal
27. Genesis - Tonight, tonight
28. Dave Gahan - Goodbye
29. Helmet - Milktoast
30. Sisters of Mercy - This corrosion

No comments: