Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Big Jump

What a transition! I am enjoying doing both electronic and new wave/alternative/shoe gaze, it allows me to expand more of my music library. A few songs such as "Souvenir" and "Painted on my Heart" are newer releases, but I felt that both Morphine and the Cult have had such a significant impact on their genres that I had to put those songs on the show. Avince@wdetfm.org for all comments and requests.

1. U2- I will follow
2. Simple Minds - Waterfront
3. Talk Talk - Life's what you make it
4. The Psychedelic Furs - Until she comes
5. Roxy Music - Angel eyes
6. The The - Uncertain smile
7. Echo and the Bunnymen - The killing moon (live)
8. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Cities in dust
9. The Smiths - Death of a disco dancer
10. Joy Division - Transmission
11. Lush - Nothing natural
12. My Bloody Valentine - Blown a wish
13. Medicine - Time baby II
14. Chapterhouse - Pearl
15. The Telescopes - Flying
16. Stereolab - Electric
17. Sonic Youth - Sugar Kane
18. Jesus and the Mary Chain - On the wall
19. Spacemen 3 - Why couldn't I see?
20. Bauhaus - She's in parties
21. The Church - Under the milky way
22. New Order - Your silent face (live)
23. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD) - If you leave
24. Pet Shop Boys - Where the streets have no name (I can't take my eyes off you)
25. Depeche Mode - I feel you
26. Genesis - Tonight, tonight, tonight
27. Tears for Fears - Sowing the seeds of love
28. Love Spit Love - How soon is now?
29. The Afghan Whigs - Debonair
30. The Stone Roses - Love spreads
31. The Smithereens - A girl like you
32. Morphine - Souvenir
33. The Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm
34. The Smashing Pumpkins - Drown
35. The Cult - Painted on my heart
36. XTC- Generals and majors
37. Slowdive - Blue skied an' clear
38. Folk Implosion - Natural One
39. The Cure - Pictures of you (Disintegration)

No comments: