Saturday, December 27, 2008

Weapon of Choice


I swear I asked Santa Claus for a new radio voice and a new outlook on being a DJ, but I guess he did not get the memo :(


1. Orbital - Tunnel vision
2. Michna - Redline flights
3. The Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank
4. Undeworld - Moaner
5. The Orb - Plateau
6. The Prodigy - Narayan
7. Future Sound of London - Dead skin cells
8. Monolake - CCTV
9. Aphex Twin - Goon gumpas
10. Unkle - Bloodstain
11. LCD Soundsystem - Too much love
12. Matthew Dear - Don and Sherri
13. Ladytron - Destroy everything you touch
14. Bent - I love my man
15. Zero 7 - Somersault
16. Air - All I need
17. Air - J'ai dormi sous l'eau
18. Gus Gus - Desire
19. Goldfrapp - Fly me away
20. Massive Attack - Small time shot away
21. Hooverphonic - Magenta
22. Emiliana Torrini - 7-up days
23. Sigur Ros - Staralfur
24. Ulrich Schnauss - Between us and them
25. Cinematic Orchestra - Man with the movie camera-
26. School of Seven Bells - Chain
27. Dykehouse - When you come
28. Midwest Product - A genuine display (Telefon Tel Aviv remix)
29. Solvent - For you (JDSY remix)
30. Richie Hawtin - The tunnel

No comments: