Friday, January 2, 2009

How Soon is Soon



I hope that everyone had a wonderful new year and 2009 brings in a lot of change. I know that it will be a very eventful year for Detroit. Mr. Gillespie and I will be working ever so diligently this year to bring in a new kind dance party. If you remember Dorkwave and still attend Sass and The Bang! then this will be the party for you. Something fun, safe and CHEAP! I promise you world watch out this will be the year of Detroit. DEMF is a few months away and there is a new breed of kids out there that are ready to start green lighting a lot of projects in Detroit! As always please keep listening to my two shows, 1.) As you like it Sunday mornings from 2 a.m. - 5 a.m. and "Cookie breath" Thursday evenings from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. Expect good things! Chivers.

No comments: