Saturday, January 24, 2009

Searching for the Perfect Beat






1. I'm gonna lock my heart (and throw away the key) - Billie Holiday (Madison Park remix)
2. Downtown - Osborne
3. Halcyon - Orbital
4. Climbatize- The Prodigy
5. Jumbo (live) - Underworld
6. A modern midnight conversation - The Chemical Brothers
7. Tricks - Sidekick
8. If I survive - Hybrid
9. Jetstream - New Order
10. Where the streets have no name/can't take my eyes off you - Pet Shop Boys
11. Tour de France (live) - Kraftwerk
12. Little fluffy clouds (live) - The Orb
13. Perculator 2000 - Green Velvet
14. Post modern sleaze (The Salt City Orchestra nightclub mix) - Sneaker Pimps
15. I believe - Simian Mobile Disco
16. Seventeen - Ladytron
17. Strict machine - Goldfrapp
18. Redline flights - Michna
19. Diplo rhythm - Diplo
20. Breathe me (Ulrich Schnauss remix) - Sia
21. Dusk you and me - Groove Armada
22. I love my man - Bent
23. He's gone (Kid Loco remix) - DJ Cam
24. Heartbeats - The Knife
25. No no - Swell Sessions featuring Mr. Scruff
26. Bloodstain - Unkle
27. Easy - Emiliani Torrini
28. What your soul sings - Massive Attack
29. Dub about me - Miss Kittin
30. Sao Paulo - Morcheeba

No comments: