Saturday, January 3, 2009

Simply the Best




Happy new year to all. This is my first installment of the new year and I am coming in with a bang. I am going to start off with an hour hipster set and then coming back to reality with an hour block of both Ghostly and Warp Records. I hope this is as good as I planned!


1. Courtship dating - Crystal Castles
2. Golden age - TV on the Radio
3. Whoo! Alright yeah......uh huh - The Rapture
4. Lights and music - Cut Copy
5. Alala - CSS
6. Marina gasolina - Bonde Do Role
7. Way more - Diplo
8. Cellphone's dead - Beck
9. Waiting for the 7.18 - Bloc Party
10. Ghosts - Ladytron
11. I believe - Simian Mobile Disco
12. Phantom - Justice
13. The battery- Boys Noize
14. Redline flights - Michna
15. Reason and responsibility - Matthew Dear
16. With a professional - Dabrye
17. Get out - Kill Memory Crash
18. Hoarse - Cepia
19. Colors shifting - Christopher Willits
20. My radio (Legowelt remake) - Solvent
21. Make it easy (John Tegada remix) - Lusine
22. My love, the wave break - Aeroc
23. Wired for light - School of Seven Bells
24. Drown inside of me - Dykehouse
25. Je suis musique - Hieroglyphic Being
26. See the way - Skeletons and the Girl-Faced Boys
27. Isopropanol - Aphex Twin
28. Simm - Autechre
29. Everything you do is a balloon - Boards of Canada
30. LFO (Leeds warehouse mix) - LFO
31. I knew you were gonna go - Prefuse 73
32. A case of funk - Nightmares on Wax
33. ZN Zero - Plaid
34. We need to kill soap scum - Antipop Consortium
35. Arc of a journey - Broadcast
36. Skin with me (Andrea Parker remix) - Mira Calix
37. My red hot car - Squarepusher

No comments: