Saturday, November 22, 2008

As you like it









Tonight is the kick off my first show, Psychotic Mood Swings. I am pretty sure that I will not have many listeners tonight, due to the lack of advertising, but in the next few weeks things are really going to start picking up. I will post later my play list and the link to the show. As for right now, if you have access to HD radio you may tune in to 101.9 (2) fm or you may go to this link http://wdetfm.org/listenlive/ at 2 a.m. (EST). The show will last 3 hours and conclude at 5 a.m. If you have a request, please e-mail me and I will do my best to play it. Also in the near future the shows will be archived. Please tune in and show some support. If you are out and about in Detroit tonight, November 22 (my birthday) stop by Oslo for the Electrobounce party happening tonight.









Video of the Day






Amon Tobin at 2008 Bloc Weekend (2:20, an amazing cut to "shoulder lean")


No comments: