Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Madonna


Sorry it has been a hot minute for all 7,985 of my readers. So yeah tonight I am going to see Madonna with my dear friends Heather, Rianna and kid sister. Details at 11. I am also working with my new partner Emeka on our show, which should be airing this Saturday night/Sunday morning at 2 a.m. (EST). I will post the link once the details are finalized. The show is called Psychotic Mood Swings and will feature a rare blend of ambient, dub, trip hop and whatever else classifies as electronic music. I urge you to listen to it.

Make sure you support your local music too. Unfortunately I cannot make it to Passport Tuesdays at the Bosco, first one I have missed in quite sometime. I know it's only Tuesday and all, but seriously if you want a good time I must insist you head out to the Bosco. DJ Brian Gillespie kills it and he has been doing it for a long time. I used to listen to him back in high school on Friday nights when he DJ'ed on 89x. So show some love and support. Detroit has got a huge talent pool and nobody appreciates it until it is dead and gone.

And last but certainly not least, congratulations to my dear friends who put on Funk Night. For those of you who don't know Funk Night was given the distinct honor of being awarded the 2008 "best party in America" by Paper Magazine.

Video of the Day


No comments: